Building and Protecting Wealth ©
Chuck Davis built the Building and Protecting Wealth© process. The team's strength at Main Street Financial, Inc., is in guiding clients through a proven program to prepare for complex life issues, while building a solid financial future. It is imperative for all of us to evaluate our personal finances and ask some very important questions. Some of the suggested topics considered in this review should include:
- What is happening right now that could impact my financial future?
- What is the best financial decision that I have ever made?
- When do I plan to retire?
- Which assets should I liquidate first if needed for health reasons?
- What have I done to protect my assets from liabilities, divorce, bankruptcy, or creditors of my children?
- Do I need life insurance?
- Do I need disability insurance?
- What are the five essential elements of a financial portfolio?